• Home
  • Tag: 夜上海论坛MI

Man arrested over domestic violence rap

first_imgThe court recommended a P72,000 bailbond for Llanto’s temporary liberty./PN He was brought to the Mamabusao policestation, where he was detained. ILOILO City – Police arrested a mancharged with domestic violence in Barangay Poblacion Tabuc, Mamabusao, Capiz. center_img Dennis Llanto, 48, was arrested on thestrength of an arrest warrant on Feb. 7, police said. last_img

Ronaldo says rape allegation affecting his personal life

first_imgLATEST STORIES Carpio hits red carpet treatment for China Coast Guard PLAY LIST 02:14Carpio hits red carpet treatment for China Coast Guard02:56NCRPO pledges to donate P3.5 million to victims of Taal eruption00:56Heavy rain brings some relief in Australia02:37Calm moments allow Taal folks some respite03:23Negosyo sa Tagaytay City, bagsak sa pag-aalboroto ng Bulkang Taal01:13Christian Standhardinger wins PBA Best Player award Gov’t to employ 6,000 displaced by Taal “Of course this story is interfering in my life,” said the 33-year-old Ronaldo, who has denied any wrongdoing. “I have a partner, four children, an aging mother, sisters, a brother, a family I’m very close to. Not to mention my reputation, which is of somebody who is exemplary.”Kathryn Mayorga filed a civil lawsuit last month in Nevada claiming Ronaldo raped her in his Las Vegas hotel room in 2009. Police also reopened an investigation at her request.FEATURED STORIESSPORTSGinebra beats Meralco again to capture PBA Governors’ Cup titleSPORTSJapeth Aguilar wins 1st PBA Finals MVP award for GinebraSPORTSGolden State Warriors sign Lee to multiyear contract, bring back ChrissRonaldo, who plays for Italian club Juventus and Portugal’s national soccer team, has continued to play soccer amid the allegation. He has scored four goals in four Italian league matches since being accused of rape.“I explained everything to my partner,” Ronaldo said. “My son, Cristiano Jr., is too young to understand it. I feel the worst for my mother and sisters. They’re stunned by it all but, at the same time, very angry. This is the first time that I’ve seen them in this state.” Hidilyn’s journey Juventus’ Cristiano Ronaldo reacts during the Serie A soccer match between Empoli and Juventus at the Carlo Castellani stadium in Empoli, Italy, Saturday, Oct. 27, 2018. (Gianni Nucci/ANSA via AP)PARIS— Cristiano Ronaldo’s personal life is being impacted by the rape allegation against him, the soccer star said in an interview with France Football magazine.Excerpts from the interview were distributed Monday, with a full story expected to run in the French weekly magazine on Tuesday.ADVERTISEMENT Will you be the first P16 Billion Powerball jackpot winner from the Philippines? Gretchen Barretto’s daughter Dominique graduates magna cum laude from California college Ronaldo joined Juventus from Real Madrid in the offseason for a Serie A record 112 million euros (then $131.5 million). He had spent nine years at Madrid, becoming the Spanish club’s all-time leading scorer with 451 goals in 438 matches, and helping the team win four Champions Leagues titles.“Imagine what it can represent when someone says you’re a rapist, or that you have this or that,” Ronaldo said. “I know who I am and what I’ve done. The truth will come out in the light of day.“And those people who criticize me or who expose my life today, who are turning it into a circus, those people will see.”Last month, Ronaldo finished second to Luka Modric for FIFA’s best player award. The Ballon d’Or, a separate award for the world’s best player which is given out by France Football, will be handed out on Dec. 3 in Paris with Ronaldo among the candidates.“Yes, I think I deserve the Ballon d’Or this year,” Ronaldo said. “I dream of winning the Ballon d’Or for the sixth time and in that case I would surpass Lionel Messi.ADVERTISEMENT Allen Durham still determined to help Meralco win 1st PBA title Tim Cone, Ginebra set their sights on elusive All-Filipino crown Japeth Aguilar embraces role, gets rewarded with Finals MVP plum MOST READ Lights inside SMX hall flicker as Duterte rants vs Ayala, Pangilinan anew Don’t miss out on the latest news and information. Lights inside SMX hall flicker as Duterte rants vs Ayala, Pangilinan anew Nadine Lustre’s phone stolen in Brazil “But I don’t control the vote, just my performances.”Sports Related Videospowered by AdSparcRead Next View commentslast_img read more

BODY PULLED FROM HARBOUR IS BELIEVED TO BE MISSING DONEGAL MAN

first_imgPolice believe the body of a fisherman pulled from a harbour in Scotland may be that of a missing Donegal man.It is believed the body found in the sea near the pier at Ullapool harbor yesterday is that of Anthony Toland.Mr Toland, 34, from Glengad in Inishowen, was missing for a number of hours after last being seen on Christmas day. The alarm was raised that evening and police, coastguard and the RNLI carried out “extensive searches”.His body was recovered from the harbour yesterday after the search resumed with the assistance of Grampian Police dive team.Police said that his family have been informed and investigations into the circumstances are continuing.Police do not suspect foul play but are working on the theory that the late Mr Toland may have slipped and lost his footing while returning to his boat. He was the son of Ann and the late Owen Toland and has five brothers and four sisters.He was well-known and respected in the Glengad area where he played for the local Glengad United football team.A local source “It’s such a tragic time of year for anything like this to happen. But the fact that he was such a young man makes it all the harder.“His family are still trying to take it all in,” said the source.Police are still trying to establish exactly how Mr Toland died. BODY PULLED FROM HARBOUR IS BELIEVED TO BE MISSING DONEGAL MAN was last modified: December 27th, 2011 by StephenShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)Tags:missingPaddy TolandScotlandUllapool Harbourlast_img read more