To recall, the other four COVID-positive cases in Capiz are the following: *A 45-year-old male from Jamindan town, who is Capiz’s first person to test positive for COVID-19. He was discharged from the WVMC last week. *A 53-year-old male from Mambusao town who is now in stable condition. The patient – previously labeled as high risk contact No. 4 and person under investigation (PUI) No. 46 – was exposed to COVID-19 confirmed cases No. 3 and No. 4, according to the governor’s statement. ROXAS City – This capital town logged its new confirmed case of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), bringing the province’s total to five, according to Gov. Esteban Evan Contreras. Contreras, through an official statement yesterday, said the patient is a 63-year-old male resident of Barangay Dayao. He had a history of travel to Metro Manila and arrived here on March 16 via Clark, Pampanga to Malay, Aklan flight. According to records of the Provincial Health Office here as of 12 p.m. on April 15, only this city and the towns of Mambusao Dao and Tapaz have persons on active quarantine period. Roxas City has 59, Mambusao (1), Dao (4), and Tapaz (1)./PN *A 44-year-old male working from Aklan province but is working in this town. He is now in stable condition.*A 60-year-old female from Barangay Dayao also. She succumbed to the virus on March 29. His specimens, which were sent to the Western Visayas Medical Center (WVMC) in Mandurriao, Iloilo city, tested negative twice for severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), the causative agent of COVID-19, using a Real-Time Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) machine on April 3 and 9, respectively. The 63-year-old male was then transferred to Iloilo City for advanced medical management due to severe clinical manifestation. He was still considered what was previously called a PUI and went for a third RT-PCR testing, which yielded a positive result for SARS-COV-2.
Rare is the footballer who does not know that the least thing now is to return to competition. Fernando Martínez is aware that the fundamental thing now is health, even acknowledging that his is a leisure profession, unlike the health workers who are saving the country during these days. However, the Almería goalkeeper is of the opinion that if the Second Division were not resumed, the first three should go up. “Thebes does not contemplate not finishing this competition. As every year they have to ascend three and it would be fair as the competition has been promoted by the first three. It would be the fairest. I have read that several scenarios are contemplated “, explains the second captain of the Almería team.The Murcian acknowledges that the break came at the worst time for his family in a week in which the UDA would visit La Romareda. “It is a shame that he just caught us after recovering the good feelings against Deportivo. We were going with great enthusiasm to Albacete and now this week we would play a lot going to the meeting in Zaragoza. But now it’s time to be home and it’s time to take care of yourself “, points out a Fernando who flatters the donation of the 1,200,000 euros that the sheik has made for the city of Almería due to the coronavirus crisis. “For me it is incredible. Apart from the economic issue, which is greatly appreciated, to serve as an example for other clubs. Hopefully this is the principle of solidarity for others. It says a lot about the great person he is. There are many people who, being from Spain, have not had the gesture unlike him, Saudi. That money is going to save many lives “, he comments on the matter, also thanking the work being carried out by the different people who are at the foot of the canyon. “We are leisure people. People like soccer a lot and when everything goes well, it fills their lives. But when it comes to health, with many lives at stake, there are many important trades that you might not value. In risky situations there are professions that are putting their lives on the line, “he explains.The former UCAM Murcia is not wet about when they will step on the grass again. “Since the league stopped, the predictions were to train the following week and only two weekends without playing, but we were all aware that this was going to last. It goes on the go, day by day. Now we know that they play two or three more weeks at home. That is the date that we set, but we do not know for sure if that goes for long. That is not the important thing, but that they reduce the number of infections, “he explains before acknowledging that society will now value other aspects.” We are all realizing what is really important in life. We give a lot of importance to the material and now we are aware of what life is, being with family and friends. In these moments of isolation you realize that you miss going out, talking to your neighbor or a stranger, going to a bar … It seems that it has been lived in other times, but it will be another experience. Our children will study it tomorrow in the books, “he concludes.
Liverpool have been given a boost in their pursuit of Gonzalo Higuain after Atletico Madrid revealed they are not in the race to sign him.The striker is being linked with a move away from Napoli this summer after scoring a record breaking 36 goals in Serie A last season.Liverpool have scouted the Argentina international, but Atletico Madrid were thought to be after him too.However the Spanish club’s sporting director, Andrea Berta, has now rubbished that talk and insisted he is not working on a deal for Higuain.“At Napoli they can be calm, he will not come to Atletico,” Berta told CRC. 1 Higuain scored a record breaking 36 Serie A goals last season