• Home
  • Tag: 北京朝阳区洗浴中心过夜


first_imgREPORTSUlster Junior CupKildrum Tigers 5 Cavan Rovers 1 Kildrum opened the scoring after 10 minutes when Damian Crossan finished off a great piece of play from the Tigers. Cavan scored a few minutes later thanks to a mix-up in the Kildrum defence. Kildrum dominated the remainder of the game with Reece Laird banging in 4 goals. Best for Kildrum were Packi Coll an Reece LairdBrian Mc Cormick Sports Premier DivisionGlenea United 1 Castlefin Celtic 3This game was abandoned with the visitors leading by three goals to one. Kilmacrennan Celtic 1 Gweedore Celtic 0Kilmacrennan Celtic secured their first league win on Sunday when they defeated Gweedore Celtic in a game that was switched to Gweedore. There was some good football being played with Kilmacrennan the stronger side in the first half. They had numerous chances but weren’t rewarded until the 42nd minute where Christy Connaghan converted with the help of Gavin Gorman and Michael McLaughlin. Gweedore had a few good chances also but Kilmacrennan’s Gavin Gorman and Ryan Shields held strong at the back to deny them their equaliser. Gweedore came out fighting and dominated for the first 20 minutes of the second half, creating some good chances, but Kilmacrennan were hungry for a win. Kilmacrennan were awarded a penalty on the 76th minute. It was taken by Christy Connaghan but Gweedore’s keeper pulled off a great save to deny them the chance to double their lead. The last 15 minutes were intense, it was looking like Gweedore were going to get their equaliser, but a few vital saves from Jason Hegarty ensured Kilmacrennan came away with all three points. Best for Kilmac were Caolan Kelly, Gavin Gorman and Ryan Shields. Best for Gweedore : A team effort. Referee: Paddy DuffyRathmullan Celtic 3 St. Catherines 3Dara Patton’s in-form side welcomed Premier League Champions St. Catherine’s to a blustery Flagpole for what was an entertaining clash with both sides taking a share of the spoils in a 3-3 draw. The Hoops got off to the perfect start with winger Ryan Connolly scoring with a glancing header from a Chris Doran cross after 10 minutes, but the reigning champions dug deep and were level after the quarter hour mark with their sharp shooter Rose volleying in from 20 yards out past Hoops’ keeper Mark Gallagher. As the game approached half time the Saints hit a sucker punch to the Seasiders when their left midfielder Daniel Breslin volleyed into the roof of the net from outside the area, following a corner, to give the visitors that all important lead going into the interval. The second half saw the tempo lifted by Patton’s Hoops who dominated the possession and attacks with Ryan Gildea going close, after a solo run, and shooting just wide on 50 minutes. A defensive mix-up gifted St. Catherine’s an opportunity allowing Rose straight through one-on-one with Hoops keeper Gallagher on the hour mark. Rose’s strike was blocked by Gallagher with the breaking ball falling to Barry Cannon who had an open net to stroke the ball into and give the visitors a two goal advantage. Patton rang the changes with Eamonn Sheridan making an immediate impact. He led the line well and linked the play as Rathmullan fought to get something from the game. A brace from Shea Coyle in the closing minutes did just that. Best for Rathmullan were Niall Caruthers, Eamon Sheridan and Shea Coyle. Best for St. Catherines was Rose. Referee: Mick Lagan.Drumoghill F.C. 1 Milford United 3 Milford United demonstrated their own title credentials in this top of the table cash by producing an impressive performance at The Moss. Gary Merritt was their two goal hero on the day putting his side one up early in the contest before scoring again in the dying minutes to clinch the points after Paddy Collins had pulled one back for the home side. This was a game that was played at an electric pace throughout, both teams enjoying periods of dominance, but the visitors’ ruthless streak inside the box that ultimately led to them grabbing the points. They started brightly and were a goal up inside 3 minutes. Gary Merritt gained possession from a short corner, cut on to his right foot and found the top corner from the edge of the box. Milford dominated the opening period and should really have doubled their lead on 15 minutes when Merritt again that raced through onto Damian Casey’s through ball, but his lob over the advancing Toner was cleared to safety after Christopher O’Donnell somehow beat the ball to the goal line. As half time approached Drumoghill started to gain the upper hand and enjoyed the lion’s share of possession during the periods before and after half time. It was during this period that Richie Moore twice hit woodwork and it started to look like it wouldn’t be Drumoghill’s day. As Drumoghill dominated they became vulnerable to the counter attack and it was from such a venture forwards that Milford doubled their lead. Paul Nash sent PJ Hagan clear on the right wing and the full back’s superb cross was guided home at the back post by Joey Cullen on 68 minutes. Drumoghill though responded immediately. Chris Malseed and Philip Whyte combined in midfield and it was Malseed’s pass the beat the offside trap to send Liam O’Donnell clear and his cross was hammered beyond Mc Gettigan at the near post by Paddy Collins to set up a frantic finish. Drumoghill threw everything they could at Milford during the final 20 minutes but Johnny Logue was equal to anything that Drumoghill could throw at them before Merritt raced away to make it 3-1 on 89 minutes and clinch victory for the visitors. Referee: Ed MooreTemple Domestic Appliances Division OneLifford Celtic 0 Donegal Town 3Played in wintery conditions Lifford welcomed Donegal Town to Greenbrae in search of a much needed three points, but it wasn’t to be. During the first half Donegal created the better goal scoring opportunities as Lifford dominated possession. Donegal got their opener following a goal mouth scramble on 20 minutes. The second half was much the same as the first with Lifford keeping the ball for long spells but rarely threatening, Donegal capitalised on this and doubled their advantage on the hour mark. Donegal put a gloss on their performance and the result when they converted a late penalty.Lagan Harps P Kerrykeel ’71 F.C. P(Match Postponed due to unplayable pitches)Convoy Arsenal 4 Bonagee United 1Convoy made in four wins in a row with a comfortable home win against Bonagee. On a cold frosty day it was the away side who made the better start to the game and were well on top for the first ten minutes but never created any dangerous chances. Convoy slowly came into the game and got on top of things in midfield and started to create chances through Robb, Brolly and Harvey. The pressure paid off when the Bonagee keeper couldn’t hold on to a ball put into box by Elliott and Brolly was first to react to it and was brought down by the keeper. Up stepped Robb to put the home side one up from the spot.The opening ten minutes of the second half saw both teams score. Convoy doubled their lead to 2-0 when Harvey slotted the ball under the Bonagee keeper. Bonagee responded by making a few changes and sending there danger man Mc Monagle up front. Immediately he pressed hard and won a corner. From the resulting corner Temple managed to poke the ball into the roof of the net amongst all the bodies in the box. With Bonagee confidence lifted they tried hard to break down the Convoy defence but with no luck. Convoy almost got their third from a speculative volley from Guthrie from twenty yards out only for the Keeper to tip it over the bar for a corner. From the resulting corner Convoy got a deserved third through Robb who was on hand to poke the ball into the net in the crowded box. Convoy created chances still through Bogle, Patterson and Guthrie. The result was finally put to bed in the eighty fifth minute when Gary Brolly beat the keeper from the edge of the box. One has to give credit to both teams, both teams played well in such poor conditions for a football match.Raphoe Town 7 Cranford United 0Raphoe welcomed Cranford to a bitterly cold Deele College Grounds on what was the last game for the home side before the Christmas break. Raphoe started this game well and were a goal up inside the first ten minutes when David Craig scored with a great header from a Christy Bogle corner. The pressure was kept on Cranford and Raphoe hit a second with a superb finish from Seamus Bogle. Cranford had a few half chances after this and forced Roy Duffy into a couple of fine saves in the Raphoe goal. Then on the half hour Craig got his second after a great move involving Frankie Mc Brearty and Jamie Gallagher. the third came just before half time when Oliver Quinn finished with ease. The second half was more of the same as the home side kept up the pressure and David Craig completed the hat-trick his performance deserved with a fine finish after good work by Jamie Gallagher. Then goal machine Seamus Bogle got his second after very unselfish play by the excellent Frank Mc Brearty. Young sub Keelan Kelly finished the scoring when he got on the end of a Stephen Laird corner. A team effort from and under strength Cranford and a fine team performance from the home side Referee: James Malseed. CT Ball Division TwoCurragh Athletic 2 Ballybofey United 0A goal in each half secured the three points from this match for Curragh Athletic. Ballybofey will have had little else on their mind during their short journey home other than how they were returning to the Twin Towns with nothing to show for their endeavours. Countless missed chances was their main source of despair but some great goalkeeping from Jason Woods also added to their woes. Curragh will be glad of the three points as the League enters the Christmas break.Deele Harps P Dunkineely Celtic P(Match Postponed due to unpayable pitches)RESULTSSundayUlster Junior CupKildrum Tigers 5 v 1 Cavan RoversBrian Mc Cormick Sports Premier DivisionGlenea United 1 v 3 Castlefin CelticKilmacrennan Celtic 1 v 0 Gweedore CelticRathmullan Celtic 3 v 3 St. CatherinesDrumoghill F.C. 1 v 3 Milford UnitedTemple Domestic Appliances Division OneLifford Celtic 0 v 3 Donegal TownLagan Harps P v P Kerrykeel ’71 F.C.Convoy Arsenal 4 v 1 Bonagee UnitedRaphoe Town 7 v 0 Cranford UnitedCT Ball Division TwoCurragh Athletic 2 v 0 Ballybofey UnitedDeele Harps P v P Dunkineely CelticChristmas UpdateThe Executive Committee of the Donegal Junior League have decided to cancel all matches over the Christmas and New Year period. The Committee took the decision so that families could enjoy the festivities together without having to wonder about fixtures been on or off. There are many thousands of people connected with the League in one way or another and it is the wish of the League that all can enjoy this special time. So to the Players, Managers, Coaches, Physios, Club Committee Members, our Referees and members of the local Media and all their families the Donegal Junior League wish you all a Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year. We look forward to seeing you all around the grounds in 2016.DONEGAL LEAGUE: ALL THE REPORTS, RESULTS AND A CHRISTMAS MESSAGE was last modified: December 13th, 2015 by StephenShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)Tags:Donegal Leaguelast_img read more


first_imgDONEGAL TD Thomas Pringle has lost an expensive legal battle with the Irish Government in the European courts.The European Court of Justice in Luxembourg approved the EU’s permanent bailout fund, the European Stability Mechanism.The court found EU law does not preclude the conclusion and ratification of the treaty, despite legal arguments from Deputy Pringle. Speaking after the ruling, Mr Pringle said: “I am extremely disappointed with the outcome of the case but I am satisfied that this has now been legally contested.“There is an issue of costs and I am concerned about that. The Supreme Court will take a view and we will see what happens but it was important to take this case.”The case is expected to be returned to the courts for costs in the coming weeks.All 27 judges of the European Court of Justice participated in an oral hearing in the Pringle case.Senior Counsel for Mr Pringle, John Rogers, argued that EU institutions and member states had engaged in mis- characterisation and distortion when creating the ESM and breached EU law.Senior Counsel for Ireland Michael Cush rejected this, claiming the decisions creating the ESM were fully compatible with EU treaties.This contention was supported by other member states, such as Germany, and the European Commission.TD PRINGLE LOSES COSTLY EUROPEAN COURT CASE was last modified: November 27th, 2012 by BrendaShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:TD PRINGLE LOSES COSTLY EUROPEAN COURT CASElast_img read more